Friday 23 November 2007

My Individual Contribution to Avoiding Problems

There are probably going to be a few problems which arise in the group when we are filming.
Below are my individual contributions to avoiding these problems:

  • Keeping everyone focused - I think we should set targets as a group for each shoot
  • Not having enough footage - Myself or taking in turns in the group to tick off or note down the shots done
  • Transport - as we all live to spread out it may be hard to get to the shoot all at the same time. However Nick lives nearby to me so I will try to give him a lift if he requires it.
  • In relation to the above issue we may be late for the shoot - So I will try to leave early in order to get to the shoot on time.
  • I will also try where possible to remind people of the things they need to remember for a shoot or meeting.
  • If there are any arguements I will also try to help the people involved resolve them for the sake of group harmony.

No comments: